[ Proverbs 31:10-12 ]
“Who can find a virtuous woman?
for her price is far above rubies.
The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her,
so that he shall have no need of spoil.
She will do him good and not evil
all the days of her life.”
Someone once asked me, “how can you write blog posts on dating with a purpose when you’ve never even dated before?” I laughed because it was a very reasonable question. But then again, how can we write on heaven when we’ve never been there? We can share this topic with others because we have God’s word that gives us revelation of what Heaven is like. So I, as a single girl, write about dating with a purpose because God has given His word as a guide. The verse above is just one example of what He has taught me about how women are to honor the Lord in their relationship with gentlemen. I believe that every decision & choice we make should be based on a heart that strives to honor God. If dating will most likely determine who we spend the rest of our lives with & how we serve God together, we cannot take it very lightly. So I do not. & I hope you do not either. It might seem like there are “rules” to this whole dating with a purpose. But I hope you find a “relationship” here. One that spurs your heart into seeing that following Christ & living for Him is your greatest adventure. Choosing to wait for His perfect timing & to love people with Jesus’ love won’t be easy. But oh, it will be worth it. ♡
photo by Kayla Foxworth
B L O G P O S T S :
• for Contentment in Christ: click here
• for Answering Questions about Purposeful Dating: click here
• for Viewing Crushes in a Godly Way: click here
• for encouragement to Wait on the Lord: click here
• encouragement for The Girl Who The Guys Don’t Notice: click here
• encouragement to Savor Your Season of Singleness: click here
• for the Single Girl On Valentine’s Day: click here
• Why I Pray For and Write Letters To My Future Husband: click here
• How To Gracefully Say NO to a Guy: click here
• Why Flirting With Guys Doesn’t Lead Them Closer To Christ: click here
• for Godly Guy Friendships: click here
• for the Dangers of a Texting Relationship: click here
• for the post ‘Dear Ladies, Don’t Play Hard to Get’: click here
• for ‘Should a Christian Girl Watch Romance Movies?’: click here
• For every woman: single, married or in a relationship. When you are picking pieces of Jesus from guys.
^ this is for the guys!
^ this is for the girls!
• For The Girl Who Is Struggling With Being in God’s Will, CLICK HERE
• For The Single Gal on Christmas: “When Your Christmas Doesn’t End Like a Hallmark Movie“
• To read The Five Dangerous Attitudes Of Purposeful Dating, click HERE